Monday, July 20, 2009

Coral's First Song

Coral and Canyon were making music again. Canyon behind the guitar and Coral putting on her show. Coral is always coming up with songs and singing her little heart out. However she's never asked me to write the words down. This time she did. I did not change any words to this song, all I did was type it up for her. I have the most heart felt kids. I want to take this moment put it in a bottle and hold unto it forever.


God is so wonderful and Jesus is so powerful


I know what you are to me and I know your name. His name was Jesus, I know where you are
Jesus, in my heart forever. I love Jesus to you. God is so powerful, I know God is father to Jesus. Jesus is God only Son, and he died for all our sins. God is so powerful he’s in our hearts too.

This God is so powerful he’s in our heart. We learn about him in a bible. We know God he’s so powerful we love him as we love Jesus. God is so WONDERFUL.

God is so powerful he’s so wonderful to us. Jesus is the powerful son and God is the powerful Father. This is our heart and I know you are in my heart Jesus. Jesus is so wonderful and God is to.

Jesus is so wonderful and I love him so much. Jesus is so powerful and I think he is awesome.

By Coral Stumbaugh
6/20/2009

0 comments: