Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fun Day with Family

Another year older and life is still treating me great. For my birthday this year I had the joy of spending it with family. My auntie Ann and uncle Francie came down to sweet Flordia for the week. So our little famiy, the Garcia's, dad and Aunt Mel all went to Auntie Ann Condo for a early Thanksgiving dinner and cake for me. I love going away for the day with the kids. It's like a early christmas. We pull up and all five are yelling are we staying the night. NO! We have school in the morning. We were in the room visiting for a short time and the children had to go explore. We found the pool first.







Our next stop the beach! The waves were huge. Nana came down with her toy to find things in the sand. The kids loved the water.

Canyon with his walking stick

Nana and Chason playing in the sand

Sadie and Coral

Making time for a picture

Happy Birthday to Me



Foot Prints in the sand

Ethan running for safety...He didn't make it


Some more fun in the sun




0 comments: