Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FOR MY HUSBAND




Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and father. Curtis thank you for being a understanding, trustworthy and incredible husband. It's make me feel so blessed to be able to share your birthday with you. I feel grateful to be married to a man who is a fantastic father.I love sitting back watching how Coral looks at you and lays her hands on yours as she looks into your eyes knowing you are truly her hero. Canyon he so much wants to be just like his daddy. He loves learning from you and watches everything you do.RIGHT DADDY!!! (please no more drinking from the carton). Our little new boy Chason, he's so different than Coral and Canyon as babies. When he wakes up the look in his eyes when he sees his daddy is so beautiful. His eyes match yours.

All three of our children are blessed to have a father as great as you. As a husband your a 10. Thank you for all you do for me. You are the love of my life and truly my best friend. Happy birthday Curtis
This is a poem I found online...

The Best Man I Ever Knew


When we married, I saw you as perfect,
The ideal husband and more;
I thought I knew all about you,
All the things to love and adore.

But when you became a father,
I saw new qualities to treasure.
You enrich all our lives in fresh ways;
As a dad, you bring so much pleasure.

Our children are forever blessed
To have a father like you,
And I love you more than ever,
You’re the best man I ever knew.




Poem written by:
By Joanna Fuchs

0 comments: