Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun in the Pool

Yes, I may answer your question. It's freezing up here. It's in the 20's the kids have come down with every cold and virus their is and I'm insane. But the kids have swimming lessons every Tuesday and Thursday. Needless to say we have missed some lessons. After lessons we also love free play for about 1/2 hour. It's not the same as the summer pool high's in the 90's but this will do for now.

I'm hoping in April, Coral will be ready for the pre-swim team. She just loves the water. She loves to swim laps and race against anyone.


Chason's also has been in the water since about 2 months if not younger. He just loves splashing everyone and going under water. He doesn't


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I couldn't even think of swimming in that weather....

Stephanie said...

I didn't say I do the swimming....