Thursday, February 19, 2009

TOOTH FAIRY


wow! I didn't realize a child could be so young when a tooth falls out. My little Coral 5 years old lost her first tooth today. To top it off it's on the bottom. It looks like in a day or so she might have another one for the tooth fairy. Right next to the one she already lost. It was pretty funny when it happend. She was playing with Canyon on the sofa, from no where she started laughing so hard and yelling than came the crying and jumping everywhere. She was holding her tooth in her hand with blood everywhere. I wasn't sure what happened at first. She said mommy I'm crying because I'm so HAPPY.

1 comments:

Christina said...

Coral you are getting so big!!!! I can't believe you lost your first tooth. You have agood time at the Y and let me know when you loose another one!!!