Monday, June 30, 2008

My first Post

WOW!! I'm sitting at the computer thinking to myself can I really do this. I always have so much to say, but really don't enjoy writing it down. Almost everyday I find myself looking at my email to see what could have come in for me to catch up on. I find emails from my sister with updates on her blog, which she just started about a month ago. I enjoy going there to see what's new in her life since we don't live near each other. I find it so fun to be able to see what's happening and watch the kids grow. So I'm going to try this Blog thing so I'm able to share my family with the ones I love. Thank you Jenny for once again showing me something new.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love you Sis! And I'm SO proud of you!!! Can't wait to see and hear ALL you have to say :-)

Stephanie said...

thanks. Love you lots

Nicole said...

Hooray you are new in blogville! Jen jumped right in good to see so are you. It is a great way to keep everyone updated no matter where you live (hint hint)
Our family is at
http://nicksnest98.blogspot.com
See you in blogsville!

Nic~