Friday, October 31, 2008

The night before Halloween

Our family night was cutting out our pumkins. It was a blast. We found these little pegs to push into the pumkins to make little kittens,bats, etc. Then you put lights inside to light the pumkins up. It was pretty cool. Something different, since I'm really not good with cutting out the pumkin. Also my cousin came over to help the kids which was a great help. Curtis was our strong man who put the holes in the pumkins. Chason well he slept through everything.


Chelsa had a blast helping Canyon turn his pumkin into a bat. I wish I had the pictures to show you how my little man just put his hands into the pumkin and pulled out all the seeds. It was cute cause Coral was next to him making faces and saying gosh.




Coral had a very tiny little pumkin that she turned into a kitten.


This was wonderful family night together.

0 comments: