Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag


Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts





my friend Annette tagged me...so, this is what you are to do:

~Post the rules on your blog
~Write 6 random things about yourself
~Tag 6 people at the end of your post
~If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!
*instead of writing random things about myself I wrote random things about my kids**


1. Coral favorite thing to do is swim. She would love to be in the water 24/7 if we would let her. When at Pepe's (my dad house in FL) she wakes up early in the morning meets my dad outside by the pool and swims all day. I call her my little fish.
2. Canyon he’s good at just about anything he puts his hands on. Since about 6 months old he's loved to play ball. It started out with basketball, than baseball, golf, football you get the picture. I call him my superstar.
3. Chason he loves his sister and brother. He throws his hands up in the air and crawls as fast as lighting to pile on top of them.
4. Coral loves listen to music. She loves to stand in front of an audience as she dances and sings her little heart out. She just really enjoys making people smile.
5. Canyon 100% all BOY...I really never understood the meaning of that. Until Canyon jumped into a pile of mud, made big sounds from his body and laughed so hard he had to share it with the world. Just always going from not being scared of jumping in the air or riding his bike with the legs in the air than at the end of the day needing to be in mommy’s arms.
6. Chason the sweetest thing this from in his life is when he sees his daddy. He throws his head back and flips it forward several times with this smile that's to die for. As like his sister he smiles 90% of the time.

so, now i am tagging my friends/family kids.....

jenny
heidi q
annette
christine
nichole

thats all i got...unless there are more of you out there reading that haven't told me that you have a blog too!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Alright Sis - I did it :-)