Saturday, July 12, 2008

Chason 6 Months





Can you believe it, my little boy is 6 months. Curtis and I took Chason to his 6 month check up yesterday. Needless to say he getting big. Chason loved sitting on the table playing with the paper. He kept tearing the paper and putting into his mouth. The nurse weighed he at 17.8, he's length was 26 1/2 and his head was 44 1/2. He was in the 50% growth chart except for his head which was 75%, that just means he's going to be really smart. lol The doctors were a little shocked that he was already sitting by himself. I don't think they believed us until Curtis put Chason on the table and my prince sat all by himself. Also only 6 months old and drinking from a sippy cut. He also able to stand with help for about a minute. He likes to hold two toys at the same time and loves to smile at everyone. I like to take the credit for this, but I believe all the credit goes to Coral and Canyon who play with Chason about 70% of the time. Chason loves watching them and is so determined to keep up. So the doctors said Chason was doing great all his parts are growing and he's past his development stage for a six month old. On the down side though we ended our appointment with 3 shots. My little guy only cried for about 20 seconds. I have started him on some foods, he loves sweet potatoes and bananas. I still just really love having him to myself at feeding time. His next appointment is in October, he'll be 9 months. I told the doctors by than he'll be walking and they laughed. Dr.Kauffman said maybe crawling. Well folks he's already on his knees pushing himself across the room. Moms do know best.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Ohhhh is he a chunky monkey? (all 3 boys looked like sumos)

Any interviews yet???