Monday, September 29, 2008

Dress to "impress"




I really enjoy this stage of life with Coral. She'll be turning 5 in only two short weeks. She really is growing up to be a beautiful little girl. A loving heart and her love for God's Word call too many to listen. When driving in the car and my mind is full of life's stresses these days I hear Coral singing how Awesome our god is. It brings me to praying to God for strength not to let the stress run my life. Coral's smile brings the light to my eyes and opens them. At five years old, she has such a strong presence.
These last few weeks have been a tough on her. We have had many doctor appointments and many tests the last five weeks, only to find out really nothing. Everyday Coral is starting her day off with two breathing treatments an allergy pill and some other meds. After that she still doesn't feel better she's still coughing everyone 10 minutes. Most of the time the cough makes her so sick she has to run to the bathroom to get sick. She all together right now has 5 breathing treatment and three different meds. With everything this child is going through she's still smiling and going on with life as this is just a path she needs to go down. She reminds me know matter what when you have bumps in life nothing needs to stop just keep smiling and God will open the door.

1 comments:

Jen said...

This is girl is one of the cutest and happiest I know. Give her BIG hugs and let her know I'm praying for her!!

Much Love.