Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Talent Show

I was talking in the kitchen on Sunday when Coral walked up to Curtis and I all dressed up and said two minutes to the show. A smile came over my face with joy. I had no idea what was going on.

So we go into Coral's room where the toy box is in the middle of the room. I was told I had to sit there with daddy by my side. The two boys on our lap. Then she picked up her guiter and sang her heart out.


I really wish you could hear her when she's singing. I wasn't able to upload the video so I'll type what she was sining.

"Mommy and Daddy need a break, there very special and I love them. mommy and daddy need a break. I'm a big sister I love my brothers."


Coral you are my sunshine.


The boys ended the talent show jumping around Coral's room.

0 comments: