Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Might be "5", But I'm a MOMMY!!!'


Yesterday was busy. Family coming over one after another. The kids busy bringing everything new they have out in the living room. The baby walking and getting into everything and I mean everything. I go about my day and can handle just about anything that comes my way. YA RIGHT. Not really paying to much attention to the older kids. (laugh 4 and 5) Their just playing in their room for a change. WRONG. Coral comes out, "mommy I'm grown up." I look and wasn't sure what to do or say. All of Coral's hair in the front is GONE. The sides and front are so short. I had pulled her hair into a pony tail and only the pony tail is their. All I could do was laugh. I can finally join the club of "little hair cutters."
Not much could be done with the hair it's just really short.
Than this morning my big girltells me she's the mommy. Okay you can be the mommy. Next I put the kids in the tub, Curtis and I are in the kitchen working on their new MP3 players. We look at each other and say it's pretty quite. I say it's okay let me finish and I'll go check. I look on the floor Chason is sitting their. What could be wrong. So I finally go back into the bathroom finding Coral holding my pink razor in her hand shaving her beautiful women legs.
Look mommy, "I'm a mommy now TOO". Oh, Coral what am I going to do. I had read a article about a stranger who moved into a couple'a home about a month ago. It was there 5 year old daughter. I thought to myself I'm so glad Coral hasn't changed. She's always so sweet and never really getting into trouble. I love this age, but my daughter is 100% changing. She's a normal kid.

1 comments:

toad said...

that is so cute! her hair looks nice and it will be a great memory!