Thursday, July 16, 2009

Grandpa LoLo's Visit

My Dad and Chloe came home from Guam this week, and there first stop was DISNEY. He treated Curtis and I and the kids to a five day park hopper blast at Disney. Thank you Dad we had a blast. It was wonderful spending six days with you non stop. It's going to be a long two years before we see you again, your truly going to be missed. The kids (big kids also) will remember this week forever.

Our last hour at Disney. Animal Kingdom is now my new Favorite.

This was our third night staying out all night long, the kids kept going and going. Magic Kingdom


Canyon zipping down at Blizzard Beach. He wasn't able to reach and I was asked can he swim. What kind of mom do you think of I am?

Coral came zipping down so fast, that's my girl.

Chason hung in there. He stayed out till late nights and slept when he wanted. He had the life.









0 comments: