Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CHASON



This time one year ago I was sitting in my hospital room with my husband,mom and sister waiting for Chason to enter this world. From 7:15am till 1pm was not a very happy time for me. I was induced and wished I could have changed my mind after that needle went into me. I didn't remember this much pain with the other two. At 12:30pm. I remember going into the bathroom looking at my husband saying I can't do this anymore. I remember looking at my sister and asking her to pray with me. So many things go through your mind when your giving birth. Is all this pain real, could something be wrong? Why is it taking so long? I just wanted the pain to stop. I remember being so hard on myself for even thinking about an epidural. I looked at Curtis and asked him would he be mad at me if I asked for one. He just hugged me and said your so strong. I had Coral and Canyon both neutral with no drugs also with just a few hours. I had heard horrible things about an epidural. I knew this couldn't go on. Bless all those women who go hours and sometimes days giving birth. I have a true respect for you. So after lots of thought we had an epidural. I'm the type of person when I'm in pain I need quite. No one can say a word. No one was allowed to say a word. I just wanted my husband next to me holding my hand and the room being dark and quite. Things changed real fast through when that needle went into my spine. I was laughing so hard I was crying. My contractions were long and hard and I'm just sitting there talking up a storm. I was lucky to have a good experience with an epidural. Not everyone is so lucky. Everyone was eating and talking and life was great. Why did it take me three kids to find out how good drugs are. The epidural calmed me down and Chason came into the world an hour later. He was so beautiful. He was born at 2:03 pm, 6pounds, 12ounces and 19inches long. Today my little baby boy isn't so little anymore. He's walking around the house into the rooms with no one's help. Carrying a smile with him where ever he is. Chason is a true blessing to this family. One of the cutiest things he does these days he rolls himself on the floor and lays himself down than looking up with a smile that just melts your heart. It's funny how different three children from the same parents can be. HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BABY BOY. MOMMY, DADDY, CORAL AND CANYON LOVE YOU.
Chason eating his birthday cake.

0 comments: