Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our busy days

The kids really enjoy going to Red Bridge for play time. Kristy I love you. She loves taking the kids on Tuesday to play than maybe some swimming. To be that young again and be able to run around. But I have to share a secret today kicked her but. After some play time with mommy at the Rec Center. Kristy picked the kids up at 11am to head to the swimming pool, but first hitting lunch at our house. She said I'll see you around 1:30. I was thinking to myself wow she's good. So she called around one and I was heading home. We didn't go swimming today. Oh, know I thought. She says it doesn't take a 4 and 5yr old 15minutes to eat. I just laughed. I keep thinking their's going to be a day when Kristy doesn't show up.
A DAY OF SKATING: Coral had more fun playing on the floor than skating on her feet. Canyon skating like a pro doing laps.





Canyon helping his sister skate. They are so good together and really enjoy helping each other. Only when no one is watching.

0 comments: