Sunday, December 6, 2009

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET BOY

Happy Birthday Canyon... WOW 5years old. I look at you and truly know how you are a blessing from God. Everyday, you wake up and crawl into my arms kissing and hugging me letting me know how much you love your mommy. I thank you for giving me so much in life. You have such a big heart. There's so many moments I think of, when your smile crosses my eyes. How your a special big brother to Chason. Always teaching him new things, not always the best things, but also with open arms. How he looks up at you when he needs help. How you love your big sister and always there for her when she needs you. The thousand questions you have everyday. Your always sharing your heart with the people you love and teaching others how to care for the little things in life. Canyon thank you for being a beautiful son to daddy and I. We wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


0 comments: