Friday, December 24, 2010

Missing My North Family

I sit here tonight knowing how blessed I am. My heart though misses so many people. I have a beautiful and wonderful family here in Florida but I have a whole other family up North. My mom, I love her so much. I miss her so much I miss her tons and my heart aches for her, especially this time of year. I just want to share with everyone who reads my blog, yes I'm blessed and life is very high right now. That doesn't mean I don't miss and love others who I can't be with this season. Your thought of often and loved very much. Merry Christmas my loved ones, Mom, Dad R., Jeremy,Scott, Heather and sweet Maddie, Grandpa wood, Grandma Wood, Grandma Reisher and the whole Reisher Family,Tim, Garman Family, My beautiful little girls Tori and Haley. Aunt Laverne and family, Aunt Chrissy, Uncle Bobby and Andy. Lets not forget the countless friends, just a few Trish Estep, Trish Kireta and many others. Our family is forever grateful to have such love in our lives. I know I forgot so many names, but believe me, your thought of and loved very much. Thank you for making us who we are today and getting us here. Merry Christmas we love and miss you all

0 comments: