Thursday, August 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY! Through the years I never shared with you much I truly love and care for you. You have always encouraged me through life no matter if you agreed with me or not. Even though we have had many differences you've always forgiven me. I have never said thank you and tell you how much I really appreciate you. We spend miles apart from each other and spend so little time together, but you are a person I truly look up to and admire. Jenny you are a person of heart. I'm proud to be your sister. I just want to say I love you and Thank you for being a beautiful sister.
HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY JENNY!!
LOVE YOUR LITTLE SIS

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Girl,

Thank you for the beautiful birthday message. You are an AWESOME sister! I love how our differences bring us and keep us closer together.

You are a cherished blessing and I love you SO much!!!