Saturday, August 16, 2008

Reisher's Family Reunion

Today was a blast. We had the Reisher's family Reunion at Cowan's Gap. It was great seeing everyone we haven't seen in awhile. These last two years though the reunion seem to be getting a little smaller. We've missed a few loved ones this year. Pap and Aunt Sharon we're greatly missed. I'm sure they we're sitting up above with the rest of our loved ones laughing and smiling with us. Also there's my dad. Just incase you don't know I'm kind of likely I have two wonderful dads. The sad part I don't live near either. Well my dad was missing again this year. He lives in Guam. Has been there for about 7 or 8 years now. I pray to our Lord every night that one day he'll come back to the states. We missed you this year dad. It wasn't the same without you there. The kids this year seem to have good time. There old enough now to enjoy themselves. They played the games and spent most of there time in the water with Chelsea and Tyke. Building sand castle with Brianna. Canyon spending his time playing with Uncle Tom. Chason had a blast playing in the sand and trying to swim in the water. The great thing about family reunions is you get to visit while enjoying your family and just have a great time with each other. It should happen more often. Thank you everyone for a beautiful day. I really enjoyed seeing everyone. Thank you for thinking of the young kids and making there day unforgettable (well maybe not with the candy).LOL

1 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like a great time! *WE* are in need of another reunion. I miss you (and my babies) TONS!!!!!

Love ya!